I’m not the worst dresser in the world but I’m not exactly posting OOTD posts either. And to be honest I’m not even sure if I’m qualified to do so or if anyone would even read them. In my fantasy world people would post them to Pinterest where other people would feel inspired by my new found love of work-place fashion. But I'm getting ahead of myself.
So, as such, a few things have been on my mind.
1. My all time favorite clothing icon – Olivia Palermo
4. Developing a clothing plan
![]() |
| Olivia Pope from ABC's Scandal |
Revenge
![]() |
| Emily Thorne from ABC's Revenge |
Oh! And the Chambray Shirt!
![]() |
| Random Photo - sorry! But the color combination is lovley. |
![]() |
| The Jacksons |
Fashion Blogs I'm Loving
- A Bigger Closest and Pink Peonies always show a lot from J. Crew which is great because I usually have the same piece or something similar.
![]() |
| A Bigger Closet |
![]() |
| Pink Peonies |
- Veronika’s Blushing is one of my favorite blogs. She’s wonderfully feminine and has beautiful taste in clothes, hair, make-up and home décor. My favorite would definitely be this:
![]() |
| Veronika's Blushing |
- Extra Petite has great taste as well and I consider blog to be more of a tutorial on how to dress.
![]() |
| Extra Petite |
I love these ladies!
Developing A Clothing Plan
I’ve been giving serious consideration to do a full-on clothing plan. I’m even considering doing it in PowerPoint. Yep, I’m that serious. I’ve been super inspired by Pintrest. Namely, this:
And this...
Happy Tuesday!











No comments:
Post a Comment