Hello!

I’m a bad blogger. A lot going on right now so I thought I’d update you quickly on what’s been going on in my life.

Work is great. The season is underway and lots of excitement surrounding what this year will bring. Plus, my bright blue pants are getting rave reviews.

Home Fires. I have a roommate who cooks and works out with me. Oh, and she’s my best friend.  She calls me "Stephi" which I love.


The Weather. I took a quick walk in downtown Zionsville over my lunch break today. Reminds me of a movie set its so gorgeous.

Fun times. Amanda’s boyfriend James was in town which means lots of laughing and goofball behavior (me not James) in my life.   Plus, it gave us the opportunity to celebrate Tabatha's birthday & St. Patrick's Day.


Butterflies. I’ve been on a few dates with a very handsome man who yesterday said, “So when are we seeing Hunger Games!?”  Oddly, when we first met I thoughts he be great for one of my friends.

Family. We’ve been bowling a lot lately. Both cosmic and regular. We play for lottery tickets --- I've never won, I've only lost.  Which is surprising because I'm a dynamite bowler.



I will get back to regular postings soon!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS