Operation Oliva Palermo

Olivia Palermo understands fashion in a way I never will.

Thanks to my friends at Pintrest I’ve collected a few looks I might be able to duplicate and if I’m really lucky I might find items that are within my VERY tight budget.

My working wardrobe is a hot mess right now. I’m seriously considering spending my entire Christmas bonus on all new work clothes.

And for those reading, before I lose my mind, I need someone to tell me if it’s okay to wear nude panty house. Because if Kate can; I see no reason why I can’t. Plus, am I the only one who isn’t crazy about showing their leg skin at work?

My take on Olivia Palermo.





One of my favorite looks.



J.Crew Striped Jersey Top - $50.


1969 Mid-weight Perfect Boot Jeans - $69.95

Navy Flats

Statement Necklace

I've had my eye out for an over-sized camel cardigan for a while --  I love the idea of keeping it at my desk and throwing it over my basic black and white tops.  So chic!

Maybe this one?


Camel Plain Coatigan - $105


Or my coveted Zara Trench which might be an early Christmas present?



I love this for work.  So classic.


Frenchi 'Schoolboy' Blazer - $58.00



Zara Metallic Thread Blouse - 59.90



Gap Perfect Trouser Pants - 59.95

P.S  I’m having serious leg envy which will most likely result in million leg lifts tonight.


Updated 6/11/2013 - just for fun. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS