My Day Job

I’m in a little business called motorsports marketing. I can’t say I do a ton of travling because I would be laughed out of my building. The people I work with travel A LOT and they are hands-down the best in the business.


That being said, from time to time I am asked to board a plane and help represent some of the best brands in the business. AND When I do that this is a little of what my day consists of….


Waking up very early to board a plane. And watching Amanda sleep like a baby while I catch-up on my reading and silent stalker picture taking.


(Amanda MADE ME take down my photo of her sleeping; she has little regard for the integrity of my blog)

Arriving at Track.


Kansas Speedway




Me and my giant sunglasses!




And waiting for these beauties…..


Miranda and team

Miranda and Amanda




Accidently knocking the golf cart keys out of Amanda's hand while trying to capture me on a golf cart so I can write this post.  She is such a good sport. 




Awe, best friends! 


Watching the race from Pit Lane which I have to say is an incredible experience. 







And finally getting back to the hotel, exhausted and covered head-to-toe in an disgusting combination of sweat, dust and dirt and then falling into bed and ordering room service.


 


But I’m not complaining because I have a pretty awesome job.


Me again! 


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, your job looks fab!! I WANT it!!! HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your job is awesome indeed! What a fun looking travel trip for work!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS