Another post on, “Keepin’ it Classy.”

I love Bravo TV. I love doing my laundry with a glass of wine and completely forgetting there is an outside world and tomorrow I’m required to wake-up and join it.

Let me introduce you to my FAVORITE Bravo TV Show, Most Eligible Dallas (MED).

Please meet Courtney Kerr.



Courtney has good hair, good make-up, nice clothes and this killer quote.

 

 “Okay, you get a choice. You can either wear high heels, or you can wear bikinis. You can’t wear both. If you’re going to wear a bikini, you need to wear flip-flops or you need to be barefoot - or better yet, why don’t you be in the freakin’ pool because you’re in a bikini. But don’t prance around in your bikini and your high heels or I’m gonna go ‘Hey, where’s your pole?’. Like I wore a beautiful cover-up OVER my beautiful swimsuit, therefore I was allowed a WEDGE. A cover-up bought me a WEDGE! It did NOT buy me a high heel.”

A few of my favorite Courtney Kerr looks.

 
Happy Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. I love her!!!! Did u hear that Matt is dating Taylor Armstrong from RHBH!!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS