My Mind

There has been a lot on my mind this week but for some ridicules reason I couldn’t think of a single thing to blog about so I decided to catch you all up on a few things that have been on mind…..

1. Clothes! It’s Fall and in Indiana sweaters are a nine month event. My goal is to get to Keystone Sunday after church and start scouting possible additions to my closet…. I'll keep you posted but a few of my online obsessions are as follows:


Banana Republic Merino V-neck. $59.50

Banana Republic Sequin-pocket Top.  $59.50

GAP Boatneck Button Sweater. $49.99


2. Money! If you’ve been following my blog you know I’ve been painstakingly  paying down my student loan debt lovingly called Little Mama and Big Papa. Well Little Mama (originally $11, 625) is down to $1,800 which means I get to have my Stephanie Bellini Party in a few short months. I found the most perfect Bellini recipe online and I’m dying to make these for The Favorites who have been super supportive and encouraging these past few months.



3. My Birthday! Amanda bakes her friends anything they want for their birthdays (last year it was homemade pie). I asked for Lemon cookies or Lemon bars or some type of Lemon flavored something!



The Favorites are throwing me a Jane Austin themed slumber party with a mountain of stove-popped popcorn and Chinese Food this year.  I can't stop thinking about egg rolls. 





And I'm throwing in a little Charlotte Bronte because it's my Birthday! 


4. A Crush. I have a crush. I’m keeping it to myself for now but I’ve been having a lot of fun daydreaming about our first date. If a movie was made about his life he would be played by Ryan Phillppe. Seriously, how cute is that?


5. My House. It's almost finished! I get to do one of those awesome before and after posts in the next few weeks!


6. Guilt about not feeling guilty.... if that makes any sense? I rejoiced in another’s misery and normally this would be followed by a massive amount of shame over my non-Christ like behavior but alas I haven’t felt an ounce of remorse. # Iguessi'mjustamiserablehumanbeing.





 

7. 2012 Planning. I’m doing it for work and I’m doing it for myself. I love to plan because I love to have things to look forward to! There is nothing better IN THIS WORLD than knowing good things are waiting for you.

A few funny picture of me at The Company Holiday Party two years ago.







That’s it! I should have quite a few updates over the next few weeks.




Happy Friday!

1 comment:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS