I’m a turd. I was supposed to go to Chicago with The Favorites and I cancelled.
![]() |
| Two of My Favorites |
Three Main Reasons.
1. The house is almost complete and I didn’t want to miss out on prime construction time.
2. I’m so close to paying off little Mama I didn’t want any set backs.
3. I’m in a funk.
Amanda and I had lunch today and she hand-delivered this post card.
Ugh. I didn’t go because I’m a turd.
But that’s not the worst part! Amanda showed up today wearing this Zara Double Breasted Trench Coat that she bought in Chicago and Tabitha got the black version. I hate them a little right now.
![]() |
| DOUBLE BREASTED TRENCH COAT - $99.90 |
Meeting Maxie for tea after work today…..If I remember I will update this post with a few photos!
Have a lovely Tuesday!




No comments:
Post a Comment