Bring on the Pretty!

For those of you who don’t remember Maxie please click here and here. Little bug turned 24 this week and was kind enough to invite me to celebrate by getting us all fed and pretty’d up at Smashbox and downtown’s new restaurant Sensu.

Hi Maxie! I love her dress! Maxie is a fantastic wedding planner at one of Indianapolis’s most beautiful hotels, The Omni. Ooh la la!





I love having my make-up done! I’ve watched every single Tiffany D tutorial there is but Ashley “genius” Black made my green eyes pop and I just felt pretty the rest of the night! If you are looking for a stylist for your wedding you can e-mail her at ashleyrenee84@mac.com. My make-up had rave reviews the rest of the night.


Off to Sensu for dinner! We had pretty drinks, lots of sushi, edamame and the most amazing Rock Shrimp Tempura I’ve ever had in my life.

Oh, and I almost forgot! I made a new friend, Kristen. She is one of Maxie’s brides and we had the best time talking about everything from new restaurants to how she met her future husband while shopping for cheese! She also works for Sephora which is perfect because now I have a direct line to heaven. Oh (!), and how perfect is Tabitha’s outfit? Her style is a seamless combination of feminine and fun.






Speaking of Sephora. I recently purchased the Stilla Perfect and Correct foundation and One Step Correct primer. My skin has been so soft and it’s a dream to apply with my little yellow make-up ball!









Next on my Buy List is Bobbi Brown’s Sand Tortoise Shell eye pallet and Nars new(er) blush/brozner/highlighter trio.










One more picture from last night. :)


First, let me tell you what a trouper Miranda is, not only has she been sick for the last week but she been traveling like a maniac. She’s also the kind of friend who will let you try her fancy drink FIRST so you don’t get her germies.







And because this isn’t a great picture (even though I think she looks beautiful) I’ve included another shot so you can see what she looks like when she’s not suffering from the mother –of-all sinus infections.




God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS