1. Pay-off Little Mama (SLD) and drink nothing but Bellini’s the entire day!
2. Master the American manicure.
3. Learn to play golf or at least not look a fool on the driving range. Reminder: Reach out to Jenn whose hubby is a former golf pro at Crooked Stick and beg/barter/steal for lessons
4. Complete Hal Higdon 5K Novice Running Program and RUN a 5K. I’d say half marathon but my friends know I would rather light myself on fire and hurl myself down a flight of stairs than run 13 miles. But seriously, if given the choice of swimming with sharks or running a marathon…I’d have to think about it.
5. Go to the Indianapolis zoo and not complain they no longer have Piranhas. Audible sighing as I walk past their old tank counts.
6. Make at least one super complicated dish out of my fancy French cookbook.
I will post bi-weekly updates; which will hopefully keep my honest.





No comments:
Post a Comment