Good Day for a WALK

All,

Sorry for the delay but the motorsports marketing world has been on fire and its left me very little time for blogging or SLEEP!


Quick Recap:

1. I have new boss. He is wonderful and 5 hours in the future.


2. My sister’s new job is super close to my office! She’s going to be my new lunch buddy.


3. The Hal Higons novice running program has gone (almost) beautifully. However, I’ve decided to downgrade myself to the walking program because my legs are doing this.


4. The little Lemon Bars at Starbucks are amazing and have added a whole new realm of happiness to my life.

A Few Things I Love Right Now.


Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.






Day Planner. With a change in title AND direct report, I’ve had to break out the planner to help track priorities as my responsibilities have both changed and doubled this past week.




I usually manage deadlines/deliverables on my two Outlook calendars but I’ve found it’s more efficient to call out priorities on my planner to help ease the transition. I’m freakishly OCD when it comes to calendar management. My favorite articles on the subject.


I’m making Dijon Chicken Linguine with Chanterelle Mushrooms and Toasted Almonds for dinner one night this week and its pretty much all I can think about! :)





Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS