The Big Move. Saying Goodbye to Roommates.

With the big move looming I'm having a blast trying to find a decor style All MINE now that I won't have to share my space with roommates!

Here are a few of my favorite living rooms:




After careful review I’m moving forward with this concept but I’m switching up the colors. I love yellow don't get me wrong but I'm not one of those people who can have a white couch!



The tables are my favorite part and I found a few on Ikea that should work:

My bedroom is staying pretty much the same with the exception switching up accessories. Ideally it will feel more like these rooms. I’m obsessed with eradicating clutter which is why I lean towards white/lighter colors in the bedroom – it feels more relaxed and not overly decorated.







Living alone will be expensive but I’m looking forward to coming home to my own mess and evidence of my kitchen OCD. Also, decorating on a budget will be an awesome challenge and I’m really looking forward to trying out a few DIY projects from my FAVORITE blog Young House Love.



Speaking of kitchens – I want something like this on my counter or some type of tea set that I can breakout when The Favorites come over.


BTW – I’m writing a post that introduces them so you can get a little background on the people who keep me sane company. Plus, the super funny story of how we all came together.


Enjoy your week. I hope it’s magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS