Five Things I'm Loving Right Now

1.  My Niece, Madelyn.  I'm on pins and needles waiting for her arrival.  Tyler and I spent Friday with my brother and Lauren eating my sister's vegetable soup and watching Ghostbusters.  Lauren is on bed rest until Madelyn's birth so we are trying to make the time a little less miserable.  :(

For Lauren's shower I gave her a hospital kit.  The kit is pretty much a fun bag filled with every travel size product I could find.  It was a huge hit at the shower if you are stumped for ideas!






2. Snacks.  I've been craving olives and jalapeños for weeks.  I just can't seem to get enough of them.



3.  Books and Movies.  Summer movies have kind of been a bust this year.  But I'm still hopeful, City of Bones, will make up for it.



4.   Summer Shorts.  Picked up a great white pair that go with almost anything.




5.  A fun trip.  I'm taking Tyler on a fun trip for his birthday with another couple.   More details to come but I'm looking forward to a fun time with good friends.

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Travel kit is a great idea and the bag is really cute. Love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm writing this from my sister-in-laws hospital room. I'm a little emotional about welcoming my niece into the world! I was the first girl in my family so I'm feeling a little attached.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I am just dropping by to say that I applaud the comment for left on the pro-life blog post on another blog today. I agreed with you comment 100% and I just wanted to let you know that you eloquently expressed the very thing that bothered me so much (I was having trouble articulating) xx

    Amanda
    www.rhymeandribbons.com

    PS- I agree with the above comment: that bag is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I took a deep breath and hit reply. It's sometimes difficult to publicly disagree with other bloggers but I feel its important to come to table and express your thoughts on important issues. I was little nervous that I would anger the masses so your comment was relief.

      Your newest follower, Stephanie

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS