My Gnome!



My tax refund came in yesterday I decided to put $100 towards the front patio and the rest towards my car.

My house is grey with white trim and a red door so I wanted to bring in red elements that tied with the door to give it some color!  

Needless to say I went to Target. 

Before


After


Closer look at the patio chairs: 


Yesterday I wad dead set on painting them and now I want to leave them alone. 


Something eles happened.  I bought a gnome.  The little guy came out of nowhere and I pretty much fell in love with him. 

How cute is he? I love him. 




You know what I don't love?  My super ugly, front-of-the-house, bushes. I'm trying to talk boyfriend into helping me with ugly bushes this weekend. 


Hello, super ugly bushes! 

I'll keep you all posted! 

Happy Wednesday! 

4 comments:

  1. The pillows are such a small change that made a huge difference! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy, right? The style of the house is very much typical mid-west suburban and the color makes a very fun, cute, statement. Those bushes make me cringe.

      Delete
  2. It looks great! I love the gnome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love coming home to him! The best $12.99 I ever spent. :)

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS