My Middle Name is Salad


I went to my first hockey game on Friday and had a blast!  Hockey is a little like baseball for me in that I really enjoy the sport live but not so much on TV.
Boyfriend & Me 
Onward!  I love salads right now. I like to start with mixed greens or spinach and add diced tomatoes, green onion, grapes, sliced almonds and a little mozzarella.  I make my own vinaigrette with olive oil, balsamic, honey, Dijon mustard and pepper.  


Oh Yum.


BBQ Chicken Salad is AMAZING.   I usually start with mixed greens or spinach and then add diced tomatoes, green onion, corn, black beans, avocado and BBQ chicken with Ranch. 


Also,  I highly suggest trying the Green Goddess Grilled Cheese.  I made this three times last week!  It was amazing! 



And just when I thought life couldn't get better... Boyfriend made tacos. Swoon. 


Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS