The Year of the Brunettes

Those who watched the season premier of The Bachelor know that once again this season is filled with long-haired, perfect-bodied, gorgeous, young women. So the ladies better bring their A game’s because the competition is brutal.

Personally, I’m sold on Jake with his shaggy hair and super cute nerdy exterior.  So I hope he gets a good one! :)


My Favorite


Amber T, 29


She’s a nurse who raised her siblings while obtaining a degree and putting herself through nursing school.





Ugh, I hate mean girls and these ladies were a little to much to handle.

Monica, 33


This girl is mean. I went to a high school with a girl like this and thirty-three or fifteen it’s not a good look.


Courtney, 28

She leads almost every conversation with “I’m a model.” And then follows up with “I’m better then these girls.” It’s going to be a long season if she stays.

 
 
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS