I’m on vacation. As
crazy and as horrible as this sounds one of my favorite lounge activities is
cleaning out my in box, while watching West Wing and drinking tea with honey.
So it won’t surprise anyone that I am doing all those things
while folding my sister’s laundry.
Her washing machine broke and she is using mine until she moves into her
new home (Congrats again little bug!)
I have eggs in ramekins baking in the oven. This is bliss.
So I wanted to use this time to blog about something
fun. So I’ve chosen
clothes.
I FINALLY Picked-up my first Lululemon outfit!
Next on my list:
Let's lounge, shall we? I like neutrals for roaming around the house.
A few pieces I would like to pick-up:
![]() |
| GAP |
![]() |
| GAP |
I'm also saving for a pair of pumps so expensive that they will never touch pavement if I buy them.
And then there are these perforated cap toe flats which in my eyes are perfect and worth skipping a months worth of nights out with The Favorites.
Damn you hand-crafted Italian Leather pumps that feel like pillows on my feet.
Also, scarves have been on my mind. Banana Republic has the best selection EVER right now.
I'm having dinner with my family tonight. I'll try and post pictures tomorrow.
Happy Holidays! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment