Video Bloggers

It's Saturday night and I'm staying in with Tyler and a bag of Rolo Minis - so I thought it would be a good time to post my favorite YouTube channels.  I've been watching them in bed before I got to sleep and I'm completely addicted!

Elle Fowler.  I like video blogs that make me happy and Elle lives this dreamy life in suspended adolescents - lots of pink, glitter and scented candles.



Shannon Sullivan.  She's kind of like a mini Elle with a slight obsession with tea.  But I love tea - so that add to her charm.



I am new to the YouTube world and would love to hear any recommendations you might have.

I just finished The Maze Runner and have been hooked on Netflix's House of Cards.  Robin Wright has me actually looking forward to 45.



Happy Saturday. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS