Grey is the perfect neutral paint. However, choosing the perfect grey paint is
darn near impossible. I went through something similar in my last home. My mom
calls it, “Paint Paralysis.”
When Tyler and I moved in together one of my first projects
was to update the living room but between shades and undertones I was a complete
mess. Thankfully, some genius invented a website called Houzz and a few clicks later I had a better idea of what I wanted.
I had heard great things about Benjamin Moore’s ReverePewter on the blogosphere and fallen in love with a few of the photos I found. My only concern was how well grey paint would pair with the golden oak trim.
I had heard great things about Benjamin Moore’s ReverePewter on the blogosphere and fallen in love with a few of the photos I found. My only concern was how well grey paint would pair with the golden oak trim.
That
being said, I loved how it looked in these rooms:
You may remember this post which shows the state of the
living room before it was painted:
And here is a quick after:
I will post more pictures as we get the living room in
shape. What do you think?
Happy Wednesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment