What’s been on my Mind
1. My new blogger design. My cousin Jamie from Lucky Seven Designs is working to create a custom blogger template for me!
Here is a sneak peak.
2. Bowling. My family and I are due another tournament. We are crazy-mad bowlers who play for lottery tickets.
3. Twitter. Yesterday my Twitter account (@stephmarie126) gained its first Zombie follower. I happen to love Zombies and so was little over the moon about the follow.
4. I want to be Veronica Roth. The 23 year-old syfy writer’s blog is just as cute and fun as she is…and yes, I’ve read both her books and they are fantastic.
5. I paid off Little Mama! My student loan is finally off my radar forever. I’m thrilled. I have a pretty ambitious goal of paying of my car next year – three years early. :) I've been brainstorming creative ways to cut back!
6. Now that I’m no longer at the apartment with the gym in the club house I’m getting a little antsy to get back on a regular schedule. I’m trying to hold off until Christmas but we’ll see!
Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just wanted to say I'm so happy to "meet" another midwestern blogger! Congrats on paying off your student loan - that's worth celebrating :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl! Paying off your school loan is huge!!!! I love bowling. I should really join a league! Can't wait to see your new blog design! New follower!
ReplyDelete