You’ve been on my Mind!


I could blame work or my intense, gizelle-like focus on finishing Jane Eyre so I can finally start, The Hunger Games over my break in blogging, but really I’ve just been tired and late nights at the office HAVE ME SPENT.


Few things:

 
** Spoiler Alert*** I saw the new Twilight and it was awesome. I’ve never been “Team Jacob” or “Team Edward” but now that Bella is Vampire, I'm definitely “Team Bella.”






I’m moving (and yes I know I talk about it all the time but this time I’ve sworn an oath.) at the end of January and I will be decorating my new bathroom. I’ve decided I want it to be spa-like and all things wonderful and girly.






Hello, new bathroom. How you doin’?






My parents will be gifting me with new make-up/skin care routine this Christmas which is perfect because, between you me, I’m dying to display my make-up like this:







A few things on my list:

Rosebud Salve - $6


Bobbi Brown Sand Tortoise Shell Eye Palette - $60
  

I’ve upgraded my cube. I’m one scary-drawer and a few pics away from it being complete.


Here is a sneak peak:



Yikes! Damn, that drawer is scary! WTF is in there? Answer: “I don’t know that’s why I’m afraid.”






In my defense, this "hot mess" of a drawer is usually the pinnacle of organization.  It's only recently that its turned into a "situation" and I plan on "de-situationing" it later next week.  



My inspiration was this dispaly from seejanework.com







I’ve been a little obsessed with Lo Bosworth long locks. I’m getting my hair trimmed next week and I’m torn between Lo's long, deep-sided part and Olivia Palermo’s super-chic. mid-length bob.










Either way my hair usually ends up long, straight and brown but I give myself points for trying.






What else, what else? Hmm, that is it for the moment. Happy Thanksgiving and gobble, gobble!








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS